8 Breathtaking Birds of Paradise that will Blow Your Mind

Have you ever been so bored that you start surfing the internet? Because whenever I get bore, I do the same thing. Lately, I was just surfing through the internet when I came across a line “Birds of Paradise”. I clicked the link, I was surprised to see beautiful and amazing birds which I have never seen before. My curiosity led me to do more research. Those birds were really like they are from paradise, beautiful, attractive colors, unique appearances and melodious voice. Oh GOD! I’m literally out of words. Let’s not waste time and share something amazing with you guys.
The birds of paradise are found in the tropical forest of Asia and mainly in the jungles of Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and some parts of eastern Australia.
 Spoiler: Melodious sounds a head, Wear your Hands-Frees.

Western Parotia
Quickly moving from side to side, revealing colors of its feathers. This is so soothing to watch.πŸ‘€


Wilson’s Bird of Paradise
Shinny blue head… No feathers on HEAD 😲😲 ?? I love the beautiful tail. This is so unusual.

Lesser Bird of Paradise
I have never seen such Beautiful feather before… πŸ‘Œ

Magnificent Riflebird
I love the way this bird turn into headless bird…. Combination of blue and black is simply worth seeing. Enjoy the dance of headless bird…πŸ’–

Red Bird of Paradise
Yellow Brownish bird with Weird Bluish colored Strings attached to its feathers.  Hissing sound from feathers that is SO COOL!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

 Twelve-Wired Bird of Paradise
This is something really unusual, I have never seen bird with so much wires before. 😲

King of Saxony
Stylish tiny bird with beautiful hair style 😁 But wait it sounds like some robot…. πŸ‘‚Listen


King Bird of Paradise
 Here comes the KING which is the smallest bird of paradise….
OH look at the long wire with spiral at the end … This is AMAZINGπŸ’“

Images Source: timlaman.com
All Images & Videos belong to respective owners.

If you people have seen any beautiful bird in your area. Do share with us in the comment section. 


About Author


Hafsa Tariq Javed is the founder/Blogger at PostChasm. She had an experience of writing articles in Dawn Newspaper. She is passionate about her blog. You can connect her on Google++